As a board-certified family medicine and addiction medicine physician, Dr. Edrich is trained to evaluate mental health conditions. He understands how important it is to find the right medication for your personal conditions, taking into account your genetic make-up when it’s appropriate. And, Dr. Edrich can help you build a support network. He works with a group of extraordinary mental health therapists and can refer you to someone who can help you improve your health and wellbeing.
It’s possible to find relief from anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, ADHD, and more. We will partner with you over the long-term to give you the best possible chance at getting better.
Specialized in the comprehensive treatment of all mental health conditions
- Tired of depression, anxiety, panic, PTSD, bipolar ADHD etc?
- Need a physician capable of treating pediatrics & adolescents competently and with caution, only using medications when absolutely necessary?
- Need a doctor who will listen and not just write pills?
- Tired of feeling sick from withdrawals all the time?
- Do you want your old life back?
- Imagine feeling free from the bonds of depression/anxiety etc.
- Unique tailored one-on-one treatment plans.
- collaborative work with your psychologist and PCP in complete privacy.
- We are committed to working with you to get you relief from your depression, anxiety, bipolar, PTSD addictions or alcohol
- Our goal is to sit and listen carefully and then create a customized treatment path that is unique to you and includes your input!
- We use careful and conscientious medication management only when needed. We avoid the “lets just throw pills at patients” approach. It never works anyways!
- We provide you with 24/7/365 direct access for all emergencies as well as texting and telemedicine.